SLAC's on-site population is gradually increasing as capacity limits are relaxed in coordination with the Department of Energy and in accordance with CDC guidelines and the local pandemic situation.
While we are accommodating more users of our scientific facilities on site, a large portion of research is being conducted remotely. On-site events for the public have not resumed, but the lab is conducting many events such as SLAC tours and the Public Lecture Series virtually - visit the Outreach section of the SLAC website for more.
Information for staff and users
SLAC employees looking for COVID-19 information, including FAQs, should visit the COVID-19 Resource Center, which requires an employee login.
Users can find more information about the status of our science facilities here.
Contractors and vendors should contact their SLAC point-of-contact for guidance.
- COVID-19 Resource Center (internal)
- COVID-19 policies and procedures
- Occupational Health Center (650-926-2281)
- ES&H COVID-19 Resources
- Remote Worker's Toolkit
- Temporary Telecommuting form (internal)
- Travel@SLAC Information
- Stanford's COVID-19 information (Health Alerts)
- Stanford Illness Prevention flyer
- Stanford Self-isolation explainer