SLAC Information Hotline (Recorded SLAC status information): 1-877-447-7522 (toll free)
In the event of an emergency, this page and the SLAC Information Hotline will be updated, and affected parties will be directed here.
What to Do in an Emergency?
- Safety First! Your safety is the most important thing.
- Call 911.
- After calling 911, call SLAC Security x5555, then notify your supervisor.
- For advice on situations, see our "What to Do" Guides. Also see Active Threat Preparedness.
- SLAC911 Instructions - for SLAC Personnel who want to opt-in for registering their cell phones for Alerts (restricted location).
- Supervisors should see "Emergency Management" for resources.
- Senior Management can access the Emergency Response Directory (restricted location).